8th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE 2023)
Scientific Committee Members for NDDTE 2023
Dr. Osman Adiguzel, Firat University, Turkey
Dr. Seongtae Bae, University of South Carolina, USA
Dr. Todd Giorgio, Vanderbilt University, USA
Dr. Jingjiao Guan, Florida State University, USA
Dr. Josef Jampilek, Comenius University, Slovakia
Dr. Guillermo Rus, University of Granada, Spain
Dr. Alexandra Marques, University of Minho, Portugal
Dr. Marta Sevieri, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
Dr. Dejian Zhou, Leeds University, UK
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference