8th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE’23)
March 23, 2023 - March 25, 2023 | Lisbon , Portugal
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 8th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE'23) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanomedicine, drug delivery, and tissue engineering. The goal of this nanotechnology conference 2023 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
NDDTE'23 is an acronym for Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering..
Topics for NDDTE’23 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Cancer and Nanotechnology
- Clinical Application of Nanotechnology
- Gene Delivery Systems
- Nanomedical Technologies
- Nanotechnology and Biomedical Applications
- Nanotechnology for Detection
- Nanotechnology for Diagnosis
- Nanotechnology and Drug Delivery
- Nanotechnology for Imaging
- Nanotechnology and Tissue Engineering
- And all other related topics
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN), or the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB) (publication fees may apply)
Interested authors, researchers,…
Learn More »
Dr. João Manuel Cunha Rodrigues
University of Madeira, Portugal
Conference Local Co-Chair
Dr. Manuel Bañobre-López
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory, Portugal
local Committee Member