Announcement: Due to popular demand, the paper submission deadline has been extended until February 8, 2018
The 3rd International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanomedicine, drug delivery, and tissue engineering. The goal of NDDTE'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
NDDTE is an acronym for Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN), or the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
NDDTE'18 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Cancer and Nanotechnology
- Clinical Application of Nanotechnology
- Gene Delivery Systems
- Nanomedical Technologies
- Nanotechnology and Biomedical Applications
- Nanotechnology for Diagnosis
- Nanotechnology and Drug Delivery
- Nanotechnology and Tissue Engineering
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Niren Murthy,
University of California at Berkeley, USA
Biography & Abstract
Dr. Owen J. Guy,
Swansea University, UK
Biography & Abstract