7th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE’21)
October 17, 2021 - October 19, 2021 | Brunel University London , England
For authors and participants who are not able to attend the physical conference due to travel restrictions, visa issues and other personal reasons, we offer an opportunity to attend the conference and present their work virtually.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE'21) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanomedicine, drug delivery, and tissue engineering. The goal of NDDTE'21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
NDDTE'21 is an acronym for Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering..
Topics for NDDTE’21 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Cancer and Nanotechnology
- Clinical Application of Nanotechnology
- Gene Delivery Systems
- Nanomedical Technologies
- Nanotechnology and Biomedical Applications
- Nanotechnology for Detection
- Nanotechnology for Diagnosis
- Nanotechnology and Drug Delivery
- Nanotechnology for Imaging
- Nanotechnology and Tissue Engineering
- And all other related topics
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
Interested authors, researchers, and industrial experts are invited to submit their papers to the conference that best resonates…
Learn More »