5th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE’20)
April 12 - 14, 2019 | Lisbon, Portugal
The 5th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanomedicine, drug delivery, and tissue engineering. The goal of NDDTE'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
NDDTE'20 is an acronym for Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering..
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Learn More »
International ASET Inc. is proud to present a Conference Chair for the 5th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE'20) shortly. Thank you for your patience!