8th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE 2023)
The previous event in this conference series, NDDTE 2022, was held Virtually on April 04-06, 2022. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Ali Asram Sagiroglu
for the paper entitled: “Solid Lipid Nanoparticles for Ocular Delivery of Posaconazole: Design, Optimization and Evaluation“
- Marta Sevieri
for the paper entitled: “Indocyanine Green-Loaded Ferritin Nanoparticles for Intraoperative Detection of Cancer Tissue“
- Amod Kulkarni
for the paper entitled: “Nanobody Based Nanosystems to Contend Neisseria meningitidis and
West Nile Virus“
RAN’22 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Recent Advances in Nanotechnology (RAN’22) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 7th World Congress on Recent Advances in Nanotechnology (RAN'22) is available in the link below.
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference